The unemployment tax rate notice that your company receives each year is audited to ensure that your company receives proper credit for all contributions made during the year as well as to determine that all overpayments to former employees are reflected in the calculation of your rate. Remember, it sometimes takes repetitive protest action for the state to correct its records. This may be your only opportunity to verify the accuracy of your annual tax rate. If you miss this opportunity, you may be locked into an incorrect rate.
Tax and Actuarial Analysis Services
- Verification of historical and current state tax rates
- Analysis of voluntary contribution options per state
- Analysis of joint accounts tax per state
- Examination of historical and current 940 FUTA payments
- Analysis of mergers and acquisitions